About Us: The Corporate Subscription Program
At SCNetwork, programming is designed to bring the most current thought leaders into the room to share their ideas and experiences of driving strategies that successfully support organizations to achieve competitive strength through people. Topics and case studies, varied by industry and sector, illustrate how today's progressive leaders are building strategic capability, increasing organizational effectiveness, or modeling more effective leadership in action.
The Corporate Subscription is an easy and economical way for organizations to access learning, discussion and networking opportunities for their professional and management staff with the added option of being able to bring many of the SC Network programs in-house via webcast.
In addition, corporate subscriber executives receive exclusive invitations to "executive only" events held 2 - 3 times a year, designed for strategic discussion on a variety of topics relevant to the most senior executive.
Subscription Benefits and Fee
For an annual fee of $1,000, the Corporate Subscription Program is designed to offer the HR executive subscriber unique access to professional development forums, networking opportunities and resources benefiting the executive, the HR function and also, line management concerned with organizational change. These include:
- Exclusive invitations to join peers in 2 - 3 discussion forums a year (approx. 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. including reception), designed specifically to address current priorities and strategic challenges facing business leaders at the top.
- Admission to monthly breakfast or half-day seminars and networking events, on a wide range of topics and led by some of industry’s most current thought leaders, for up to 4 professional, management or executive staff (12 sessions or more/year). These are held at the National Club in downtown Toronto.
- Access to National Club breakfast seminars via webcast for the executive to participate conveniently from her or his office. Alternatively, these events can be broadcast onsite to the HR team or other internal line management, creating a natural forum for discussion of related issues specific to your own organization, business or people agenda. Multiple locations can be added at modest additional cost.
- Access to one of several webcasts sponsored by the Human Resources Planning Society (HRPS), our counterpart organization in the U.S., featuring internationally recognized business leaders and authors.
- Ready and easy access to an online library of current research, publications and business book summaries to support internal program development (both Canadian and US)
Additional Subscriber Benefits and Resources
- An on-line download library is available for reference, including past seminar presentations from both Toronto and other affiliate events, accessible through the website: http://www.scnetwork.ca
- Access to SCNetwork Membership directory.
- Member-only access to a free job posting board.
- Access to Corporate Sponsor surveys and research studies.
- Benefits from affiliation with the HR Planning Society (U.S.)via the HRPS website www.hrps.org once registered:
- HRPS Knowledge Resource Center - This members only area gives you access to the best in strategic HR thinking
- The Strategic HR Trend Newsletter, an electronic newsletter of in-depth and timely reporting on trends, research and insights within the five strategic areas of the HRPS Learning Agenda, to be emailed to all affiliate members bimonthly. (The HRPS Learning Agenda includes HR Planning and Strategy, Leadership Development, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness, and Building A Strategic HR Function)
- Online articles from the quarterly published, People and Strategy Journal
- Access to two teleconferences per year
- Human Capital Institute (HCI) membership with full access to their website. HCI is a think tank and research organization for the human capital and strategic talent management industries.
- Business Book Reviews - Online access to over 700 six to eight page content summaries of the TOP business books published each year. http://www.businessbookreview.com
Program Management Guidelines
- Corporate Subscriptions are registered in the name of the senior HR executive.
- Organizations that get the most out of their subscription usually appoint an internal program coordinator responsible for internal communication, event registration, accessing website resources or webcast arrangements. This individual is registered as a contact liaison for any related SCNetwork communications and maintains password access to the web site and event registration.